Welcome to Helix Telecom SupportHelix Telecom wishes all customers impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma a fast recovery. Any customer who setup service prior to March, 2017 and purchased equipment from Helix Telecom for shipment to a designated disaster area is encouraged to submit a ticket. Qualifying customers will receive payment assistance during the recovery and discounts on replacement equipment damaged as a result of flooding.
If you need assistance please choose from one of the support options below.
- Click here to submit a new support request online
- Click Here to Chat Online with Helpdesk (Approx 4am to 8pm PST M-F)*
- Click here to contact the Sales Department
- Click here schedule to a phone appointment (noon-midnight PST Tu-Sun)*
- Click here to report a system emergency (24/7/365)
- Click here for Customer Documentation and Phone Instructions
- Click here for Customer Forums & Discussion Groups
- Click here for current System Status and Notifications
- Click here to place an order online for new products or services
- How do I search for a new phone number?
- How do I port a phone number to Helix Telecom?
- How do I forward calls?
- Where can I find the Activation Form?
- Where can I find a list of Feature Codes?
- Where can I find International Calling rates?
- How do I setup an IVR or Auto Attendant?
- Windows XP, 7, 8.x, 10: http://helixtelecom.com/anydeskdownloads/anydesk.exe
- Mac OSX: http://helixtelecom.com/anydeskdownloads/anydesk.dmg
* Date and Times are subject to change without notice.